If autonomous cars will drive on our streets until 2025 will amongst other things depend on the number of people killed in the next years, says David Gelperin. He’s Chief Technology Officer and President of Clear Specs Enterprises. He will talk at the CTI Autonomous Driving Summit in Novi about possible conflicts which can occur … Continue reading “Competitive Requirements for Self-Driving Guidance Software are dangerous”
Interview with Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst, Automotive Technology, IHS Markit. Autonomous driving will doubtlessly pose a huge challenge to current players in the automotive market and numerous countries are competing for the first position. IHS Markit expects the arrival of fully autonomous vehicles to be measured in months rather than years or decades and sees the US … Continue reading “Trending towards future mobility”
Autonomous driving will change our moral perceptions. According to Ian Wright a change of our moral views is not only inevitable, but necessary. He will talk about the way we’re discussing the famous trolley problem today and how we should change our way of thinking.
Interview with Dr Sven Nyholm: The Ethics of automated Driving – A Road Map Autonomous driving will not only change the way we think about mobility or driving. It will change our ethical perception by being part of a trend where more and more automated technologies and robotics are introduced into society on a large … Continue reading “Autonomous driving: Will programmers decide on life and death in the future?”
The acceptance of autonomous vehicles has increased noticeably. More and more people cannot only imagine being transported in autonomous cars instead of driving themselves. Many of them also consider it an advantage and like to trade the driving fun for the saved time in a self-driving car. This opinion is reflected in our survey in … Continue reading “AUTONOMOUS DRIVING: These are the questions that matter now”
An interview with Roberto Vavassori, Business Development & Marketing Director, Member of Executive Committee, Brembo S.p.A., President of Clepa.
- The #automotiveindustry is transforming and facing the biggest challenges in 130 years of history. How will all the… https://t.co/t7cjqq77pg,
- Does China have the core competencies to be the leader of the #hybrid and #electricdrive technologies? Discuss wit… https://t.co/iLYC4BmWVw,
- Trucks are catching up fast as progress on #passengercars slows. Will they take the lead with regard to… https://t.co/zrZouVdswv,
- Stay connected after the event - join our Group on LinkedIn! #CTI_sym #USA - #Transmissions, #HEV & #EV #Drives… https://t.co/8N3JS61Lmx,
- Thanks to our participants, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors of the six conferences #CTI_Sym #CTI_Diagnostics… https://t.co/2tfzTAGPCT,
- Results of the joint summary of the #CTIAUTOWEEK: Denise Gray from LG Chem Power Inc. https://t.co/KobXGwiNvg,