SPEAKERS FROM THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES
Exclusive interview with Lennart Krook from Zenuity about Agile Automotive
On 15 May, the 2nd conference about Agile Automotive USA will take place in Novi.
Get an insight into the topics at the conference. Read an exclusive interview with Lennart Krook from Zenuity:
Mr Krook, what does “agile in automotive” mean to you?
It’s all about speed, speed, speed (time to market). Agile as such is an enabler for speed and flexibility. The goal is to enable continuous deployment, in Zenuity’s case software, as close to production environment as possible, i.e the car/lorry/bus/fleet etc. …read more
2nd Agile in Automotive Conference USA on the 15th May 2018 in Novi, MI.
Agile in Automotive USA is the international conference on application of agile principles, methods, and practices in the development of automotive electronic systems, software, hardware, and mechanics. Use this unique platform to enhance your network and meet representatives from the industry, key players and OEMs! Get an excellent overview of the latest technologies and trends in the world of agile in automotive.
Peter Abowd, Kugler Maag Cie
Sustainable branching and continuous integration at an OEM and Tier1 software supplier company
- What are the major decision factors and aspects when choosing a branch type for different needs e.g. feature request, change request?
- How to develop a (cost)effective and sustainable test and integration strategy (including CI) for different branch types?
- How to handle delivery and maintenance for different customers?
Eszter Gubucz, Commsignia9.45
Real agile organizations and new business models
- Agile @Zenuity
- Implementation at an organizational & cultural level
- Agile product development, continuous deployment, speedy feedback and release models
- Future vision
Lennart Krook, Zenuity10.30
Networking Break (Room Amethyst)1.00
Lunch and Networking (Room Amethyst)2.00
The Emerging Executive Rebellion Against Agile
- There is trouble brewing in the upper echelons, both in the prime and the supplier management chains.
- What are the origins of this trouble? Why is it serious?
- What are the results when the heat of these friction points is used to create innovation?
Alan Willett, Oxseeker2.45
Agile tools and performance indicators
- Why do we need tools and performance indicators?
- Illustrating an example of performance metrics
- Challenges, opportunities, and what’s next
Paul Beets, GM3.30
Networking Break (Room Amethyst)4.00
On-site engineering services in test- and validation for an international OEM. Special consideration of working in an agile way in a hierarchical environment and usually daily requirements from the OEM.
- Practiced agile structures in a non-agile environment
- Agile roles filled with agile life
- What measures were necessary to stay agile in a non-agile environment? How to deal with interrupts in an hierarchical environment
Stefan Kasek, TraceTronic4.45
Closing & Outlook 2019
Peter Abowd, Kugler Maag Cie5.00
End of Conference and start of the Networking Reception (Fireside Lounge)
Exhibition an Sponsorships are available
Book nowThe Agile in Automotive USA provides you with the ideal opportunity to
present your services and products to the most relevant target group.
Use this platform to clearly position your company as part of the industry.
We would be happy to advise you on exhibition and sponsoring options.
Integrated process improvement. With us, you’ll find it a lot easier.
It’s not enough to have your process definitions look good on paper. In fact, process improvements will only create value for your corporation when the employees follow through with putting the strategic intent into action. This is the reason behind Kugler Maag Cie’s success, an integrated approach combining effective process definition and practical organizational change.
Operational excellence is our focus. Kugler Maag Cie supports you comprehensively in the improvement of your business – from analysis and improvement definition to operational implementation. Our goal, whether your business is product development or services, is to foster your creation of a continually improving organization.
We integrate such ticket-to-trade standards as
- Automotive SPICE® (ISO/IEC 15504) and
- Automotive Functional Safety (ISO 26262)
into an agile development environment.
PEDCO – Applied SAFe®. We offer a tailorable and compliant-ready SAFe-Implementation as a fully-fledged process model to build complex software reliant cyber-physical systems in large and regulated environments. Applied SAFe® is the solution to scale agility – from teams to enterprise – simple to complex – and to combine efficiency, agility and compliance.
+49 (0)2 11. 96 86 – 37 54
For further information please contact:
at Suburban Collection Showplace
4610 Grand River Ave., MI 48374, USA
You can find Hotels nearby here