It has been a week since we met in Berlin. We are still full of positive impressions from the Rethinking Healthcare event. Thank you to all the contributors and attendees for the open exchange and great atmosphere.
We hope we could gain some new fans and look forward to your feedback including new topics and possible speakers for next year.
The journey “beyond the pill” will be continued, hopefully with your help.
Until we meet again, we will keep all you healthcare energizers updated here
and in our LinkedIn Group.
Enjoy the gallery from Rethinking Healthcare 2014! See you next year!
Friederike and the Rethinking Healthcare Team
Your healthy dose of innovation!
>> Thought-provoking speeches and powerful panel discussion
>> Open-minded network of decision makers, thought leaders and innovation experts
>> Future insights into trends and dynamics reshaping healthcare
This year’s topics include:
- Dr Jan Schluechter, Novartis
Joint Value Creation – the only viable model in the future
- Chris Isler, (former) Pfizer Integrated Healthcare
Smarter Healthcare – where we might see it and why it’s taking so long
- Alexander Wuerfel, AbbVie
What impulses does the pharmaceutical industry require in order to produce real innovation?
- Prof Dr Christoph Meinel, Hasso Plattner Institute
Bigger Data, better healthcare? Big Data – promise or threat?
- Joel Dudley, Mount Sinai Hospital
In the hospital of the future data is one of your doctors
» Click here and get the agenda
2 days of future insights and networking with delegates from 20+countries
POWERFUL SPEECHES AND PANEL DISCUSSIONS
– Breaking up the value chain – challenges ahead
– Friend or foe? Compete or collaborate? Meeting the new entrants
– Bigger Data, better healthcare? How Big Data will revolutionise the entire industry
– Wearable Tech – Just a red-herring or the future of healthcare?
360° PERSPECTIVE – Meet thought-leaders and innovation experts
The conference will exclusively bring together: CEOs, General Managers, Directors, leaders and experts of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
Free download: The first drawing of agenda as PDF