The actual trends in the automotive world raise a lot of questions for the diagnostic expert.
JUST TO STATE FIVE OF THEM:
- How does connectivity impact diagnosis?
- Which approaches could be successful to analyze big data?
- Are there innovative shared business models?
- What are the impacts of automated driving?
- Which diagnostic methods are being used for the electric drivetrain and especially for the battery?
To enable and secure future mobility, there seem to be a lot of work laying before us. But you can see it this way: there are so many fascinating tasks for the automotive diagnostic community. There have never been better reasons to meet and discuss them at the Automotive Diagnostics Conference 2018.
From the engineering perspective to production and after sales service – the conference gives a broad view on diagnostic aspects. The experts talk about their current projects and share experience with participants from the whole diagnostic world.
We are looking forward to see you in Munich!
Prof. Dr Norbert Schreier
Head of Automotive Engineering/Service
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Andrea von Horn
Senior Conference Manager
Car Training Institute