Here you will find informative audio recordings from our ISO 26262 experts on the following topics: What does the future hold for SOTIF and ISO PAS 21448? How does a testable scenario framework for OEDR through safety analysis using STPA for SOTIF look like? How to develop safer AI based systems using ISO 26262 and … Continue reading “ISO 26262 Podcasts – FREE DOWNLOAD”
With the recent developments in automotive electronics, vehicles are now including variety of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to provide drivers with safer and more comfortable driving experience. Lane keeping assist (LKA) system is one of the major functions among ADAS applications. In this study, it is performed the functional safety analysis of LKA system … Continue reading “STUDY: FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ANALYSIS OF LANE KEEPING ASSIS SYSTEM”
In February 2018 we asked specialists and executives from the automotive sector: “Are you ready for the 2nd edition ISO 26262 and for the consequences in your daily business?”
Professor Dr Dr h.c. Manfred Broy, Chair Software & Systems Engineering, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany CTI: Which are in your opinion the most important changes for companies regarding the 2nd edition ISO 26262?
The safety event of the year: informative, a large range of topics, numerous top experts, entertaining and interactive.
Good range of topics and quality of presentations; good possibility for networking
Latest news for approaches about ISO 26262
- The thrust of progress, efficiency, affordability and controversial market research are some of the issues that will be dealt with at the CTI SYMPOSIUM USA. Read the article by Werner Markowitz and get a little insight. Click here! https://t.co/V5lni7FRIC #CTI_Sym,
- The automotive industry is going through one of the most profound shifts in its history. E-Mobility represents some of the biggest engineering and design changes in the history. Read more about this topic in the article on our website! https://t.co/UiW5RW2DXo #CTI_Sym,
- Jincheng Zhou, FOURIN Inc., is answering questions about the development trends in the automobile industry, the position of Chinese OEMs in competition with international players, levels of intelligent cars in the future, etc. Klick here! https://t.co/qalyoFUZ0g #CTI_Sym,
- The new challenges for the automotive industry were the focus of the panel discussion at the 18th CTI Symposium in Berlin. As usual, several topics were discussed and the audience was able to participate via smartphone voting. Click here! #CTI_Sym https://t.co/eSa5Vhqt4G,
- Video recording of the plenary speech „Path to plug in e-propulsion with balanced, scalable and sustainable products“. Hakan Yilmaz, CTO at BorgWarner USA, held this speech at the 18th CTI Symposium 2019 in Berlin. Click here to watch it! https://t.co/1Sz1mvnWv7 #CTI_sym,
- DHT is an innovative concept in terms of efficiency, costs and packaging. Philippe Ramet, Engineering Project Manager at PUNCH Powerglide elaborates this topic in the area of advantages, performance and flexibility. Click here and read more! #CTI_sym https://t.co/RYx7DwxARv,