Here you will find informative audio recordings from our ISO 26262 experts on the following topics: What does the future hold for SOTIF and ISO PAS 21448? How does a testable scenario framework for OEDR through safety analysis using STPA for SOTIF look like? How to develop safer AI based systems using ISO 26262 and … Continue reading “ISO 26262 Podcasts – FREE DOWNLOAD”
With the recent developments in automotive electronics, vehicles are now including variety of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to provide drivers with safer and more comfortable driving experience. Lane keeping assist (LKA) system is one of the major functions among ADAS applications. In this study, it is performed the functional safety analysis of LKA system … Continue reading “STUDY: FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ANALYSIS OF LANE KEEPING ASSIS SYSTEM”
In February 2018 we asked specialists and executives from the automotive sector: “Are you ready for the 2nd edition ISO 26262 and for the consequences in your daily business?”
Professor Dr Dr h.c. Manfred Broy, Chair Software & Systems Engineering, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany CTI: Which are in your opinion the most important changes for companies regarding the 2nd edition ISO 26262?
Good range of topics and quality of presentations; good possibility for networking
Latest news for approaches about ISO 26262
The safety event of the year: informative, a large range of topics, numerous top experts, entertaining and interactive.
- Programme out now! CTI SYMPOSIUM GERMANY in Berlin, 09 - 12 December. An exchange between automobile manufacturers and suppliers as well as their subcontractors at all levels is more important than ever. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/WbIKhfaClM,
- In the highly competitive #automotive manufacturing #industry, fractions of a second can mean the difference between winning and losing. @Feintool invented a new integrated Clutch Plate Production System. Click the link for more insights! #CTI_Sym https://t.co/f1IgToaLnJ,
- You want to learn more about the @GKN__Automotive electric drive propulsion system? By modularization of the main subcomponent assemblies an output power from 100 kW up to 260 kW can be realized. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/uIYzkRac4v,
- Take an active part in the program! We just launched our Call for Papers USA and the closing date for paper proposal submissions is on the 15th of October 2019. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/Tl8shHUjN0,
- Let´s shape the future of the automotive aftermarket together! Get exclusive insights from
@VWGroup_DE, @SchaefflerDE, @Porsche_Europe, @BoschGlobal and @OsramCOM. Download the program here: https://t.co/dm8ZE6TKja #Automotive #aftermarket https://t.co/oIgo9FI2OA
- We are looking forward to Felipe Brandao´s Keynote about @Ricardo_Inc ´s proposal for eDrive and transmission Virtual Product Development. See you at the CTI SYMPOSIUM CN! Read the article to get more insights! #CTI_Sym https://t.co/4P9XUKPgkM,