Here you will find informative audio recordings from our ISO 26262 experts on the following topics: What does the future hold for SOTIF and ISO PAS 21448? How does a testable scenario framework for OEDR through safety analysis using STPA for SOTIF look like? How to develop safer AI based systems using ISO 26262 and … Continue reading “ISO 26262 Podcasts – FREE DOWNLOAD”
With the recent developments in automotive electronics, vehicles are now including variety of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to provide drivers with safer and more comfortable driving experience. Lane keeping assist (LKA) system is one of the major functions among ADAS applications. In this study, it is performed the functional safety analysis of LKA system … Continue reading “STUDY: FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ANALYSIS OF LANE KEEPING ASSIS SYSTEM”
In February 2018 we asked specialists and executives from the automotive sector: “Are you ready for the 2nd edition ISO 26262 and for the consequences in your daily business?”
Professor Dr Dr h.c. Manfred Broy, Chair Software & Systems Engineering, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany CTI: Which are in your opinion the most important changes for companies regarding the 2nd edition ISO 26262?
Good range of topics and quality of presentations; good possibility for networking
Latest news for approaches about ISO 26262
The safety event of the year: informative, a large range of topics, numerous top experts, entertaining and interactive.
- Last Chance!
Submit for the cti award - young drivetrain experts
- Free Admission
- Prize Money of 2.000 €
- Pecha Kucha Presentation
- In the next ten years, #mobility will change fundamentally. There are more uncertainties in #automotive markets than ever before. What road is #powertrain #electrification taking – and how fast is it progressing? Read our newest article! #CTI_Sym https://t.co/oDNB2aQ0EI,
- As we enter an age of redefined #mobility, overall economic parameters are changing too. Companiest think more carefully, and longer term, before purchasing #vehicles. Deep changes are appearing on the horizon. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/lmubLCdW8P,
- NEVs may still be a rare sight on the roads, but there’s no doubt the future belongs to e-mobility. OEMs saw the light a long time ago, and are ramping up their activities after a warm-up phase. @Porsche, @ScuderiaFerrari, @VWGroup_DE, @Opel #CTI_Sym https://t.co/q5xSKeesvl,
- Last chance to #win a conference ticket for #Software #Drives! Simply download the brochure here: https://t.co/zGyuytvhfo https://t.co/IIWtR5J8Ur
- Last chance to #win a conference ticket for #Automotive #Aftermarket! Simply download the brochure here: https://t.co/oP1zRiTUz7 https://t.co/HnUY5DNIXU