Here you will find informative audio recordings from our ISO 26262 experts on the following topics: What does the future hold for SOTIF and ISO PAS 21448? How does a testable scenario framework for OEDR through safety analysis using STPA for SOTIF look like? How to develop safer AI based systems using ISO 26262 and … Continue reading “ISO 26262 Podcasts – FREE DOWNLOAD”
With the recent developments in automotive electronics, vehicles are now including variety of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to provide drivers with safer and more comfortable driving experience. Lane keeping assist (LKA) system is one of the major functions among ADAS applications. In this study, it is performed the functional safety analysis of LKA system … Continue reading “STUDY: FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ANALYSIS OF LANE KEEPING ASSIS SYSTEM”
In February 2018 we asked specialists and executives from the automotive sector: “Are you ready for the 2nd edition ISO 26262 and for the consequences in your daily business?”
Professor Dr Dr h.c. Manfred Broy, Chair Software & Systems Engineering, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany CTI: Which are in your opinion the most important changes for companies regarding the 2nd edition ISO 26262?
Latest news for approaches about ISO 26262
The safety event of the year: informative, a large range of topics, numerous top experts, entertaining and interactive.
Good range of topics and quality of presentations; good possibility for networking
- Call for Papers 2020 – Take an active part!
Don´t miss your chance for a comprehensive exchange of experiences with your peers. Closing date for paper proposal is on the 1st of April 2020.
- Call for Papers 2020 – Take an active part! Don´t miss the chance to participate on the premier industry meetings for the transmission and drive community. Closing date is on the 1st of April 2020. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/51LShe1Uz0,
- Call 4 Speaker! We are looking for your experience and expertise in automotive glazing. #callforspeakers #CallforPapers https://t.co/7nWu8WCAMW https://t.co/FM5Xd9HbhS
- RT @MagnaInt: Trans:mission completed!
Magna presented our latest scalable modular transmission technologies at @CTI_symposium Berlin 2019. The high-end dual clutch transmission for the Ferrari SF90 Stradale was a great hit with its worldwide debut. #CTI_Sym #FutureTech https://t.co/CKATItMCIs
- RT @VitescoT: The #CTIsymposium in Berlin was all about drivetrain electrification. One of the speakers was our Senior Vice President Technology & Innovation, Stephan Rebhan, who shares his impressions with you! #weareelectrified #cti_sym https://t.co/j1Z042UXY3
- RT @TRATON_GROUP: This week, #TRATONGROUP COO, Christian Levin, talked about the transforming commercial #vehicle #industry at the @CTI_symposium in Berlin >> https://t.co/JlcmaI9i2P #CTI_Sym,