Here you will find informative audio recordings from our ISO 26262 experts on the following topics: What does the future hold for SOTIF and ISO PAS 21448? How does a testable scenario framework for OEDR through safety analysis using STPA for SOTIF look like? How to develop safer AI based systems using ISO 26262 and … Continue reading “ISO 26262 Podcasts – FREE DOWNLOAD”
With the recent developments in automotive electronics, vehicles are now including variety of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to provide drivers with safer and more comfortable driving experience. Lane keeping assist (LKA) system is one of the major functions among ADAS applications. In this study, it is performed the functional safety analysis of LKA system … Continue reading “STUDY: FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ANALYSIS OF LANE KEEPING ASSIS SYSTEM”
In February 2018 we asked specialists and executives from the automotive sector: “Are you ready for the 2nd edition ISO 26262 and for the consequences in your daily business?”
Professor Dr Dr h.c. Manfred Broy, Chair Software & Systems Engineering, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany CTI: Which are in your opinion the most important changes for companies regarding the 2nd edition ISO 26262?
Latest news for approaches about ISO 26262
The safety event of the year: informative, a large range of topics, numerous top experts, entertaining and interactive.
Good range of topics and quality of presentations; good possibility for networking
- Means Industries has developed new tools for transmission engineers to reinvent the design of efficient and compact electrified propulsion systems. Click the Link to read the full article! #CTI_Sym https://t.co/aOhBbtO48X,
- The coming era of sustainable mobility will be defined by diversity. BEV owners will either recharge overnight from their garage wallbox, or use a fast charging station on-the-go, where the car next to them could be a Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/nMdEe0RjX0,
- "Electrification levels are mainly determined by legal requirements, which differ greatly in the US, Europe and China." Get the newest insides about the e2 technology and read the whole interview with Walter Sackl @MagnaInt. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/FSsCpIi7n1,
- RT @gear_solutions: @CTI_symposium – Attention experts from the transmission and drivetrain community. Sept 23-25, Shanghai, China
Come & explore the strategies & technologies that can master tomorrow’s mobility challenges in Asia.
More Information-- https://t.co/NGXVY2ciJT https://t.co/0lfWVGk5Nz
- Meet the #automotive #agile #experts! Program now available - First-hand insights for beginners and advanced.
- Hear what leading OEMs have to say! The automotive industry is undergoing a phase of radical upheaval. A new era of autonomous mobility has begun: autonomous, connected, shared, and above all electrified. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/FrH97NIYcK,