Chairmen and Advisory Board:
Royal Park Hotel Rochester | 600 East University Drive | Rochester, MI, 48307, US
Sneak peek: Speech about the current topic “Evaluation of semiconductors as legacy parts and how ISO/FDIS 26262-8:2018 can help”
- “A no-compromise design for electric drives.” In the plenary speech by Frank Bekemeier, CTO for e-mobility at Volkswagen AG, the topic of "the concept behind e-mobility for all" was dealt with. Read more on our website! #cti_sym https://t.co/qzVZSUq0B5,
- Are you curious to know how to create value from car data?
Receive valuable insights in our webinar on 19 February 2020 at 15:00 CET. This session will focus on the steps needed to expedite this data transformation.
Register now free of charge!
- Dr David Hall, Vice President of OEM Technology BP / Castrol spoke in his plenary speech about the BP Energy Outlook, eFluids in the drive train and battery-electric coolants. Klick here and visit our website: https://t.co/jP5aJBTTg8 #cti_sym,
- The plenary speech by Ruiping Wang, Vice President, Zhejiang Geely Auto Group China, was about the electrified powertrain strategy from Geely´s perpective. Read through the insights she gave at the 18th CTI Symposium Berlin on our website: https://t.co/Vv9V8OJUZr,
- Will regulation allow technology to match customer expectations? The new challenges for the automotive industry were in the focus of the panel discussion at this year’s CTI Symposium in Berlin. Watch the full discussion and click here! #CTI_Sym https://t.co/XR9IIgR19Z,
- Meet the automotive diagnostics experts! How will automotive diagnostics change and get affected by automatization, connectivity, e-mobility and AI? Program now available: https://t.co/xyT5p2a3Kq