Chairman and Advisory Board:
Sneak peek: Speech about the current topic “Evaluation of semiconductors as legacy parts and how ISO/FDIS 26262-8:2018 can help”
- Do you want to share your experience and expertise at the CTI Conference Automotive Glazing USA? We are looking forward to your proposals and ideas! (Deadline: 14 January 2019) #Automotive #Glazing #CallforPapers https://t.co/twHsbTWzlq,
- RT @PowerTransMag: CTI Berlin Recap: @OerlikonGroup
#manufacturing #engineering #automotive @CTI_symposium https://t.co/UFd3ZiR8AB
- RT @Feintool: We participated at the @CTI_symposium in Berlin. Find out which current topcis for vehicle drive systems were discussed. https://t.co/v1GClMxTr4 #fineblanking #automobile https://t.co/Zm7AT6ZYq1
- You voted for Lukas Pointner with his Thesis about: “Multibody Simulation for Characterization of High-Dynamic Form-Fit Shifts of Alternative Shifting Elements for Automatic Transmissions” as the winner of the YDE Award. #CTI_Sym Read the whole article! https://t.co/nXvb5p9ffi,
- Our #CTI_Sym in Berlin ends with the CTI Test Drive.
Some of you had the opportunity to test the latest technologies in action and we are able to show you the first impressions.
If you want so see more of our latest event, click the link!
- Our new CTI Mag is out now and you can get free access! In the Expert Forum, the big question is what new drive functionalities we can expect from connectivity and AI between today and 2035. #CTI_Sym Click the link and save your personal CTI Mag for free https://t.co/EGPJbUNVa8,