Chairman and Advisory Board:
Sneak peek: Speech about the current topic “Evaluation of semiconductors as legacy parts and how ISO/FDIS 26262-8:2018 can help”
- Almost half the audience wanted 100 miles per minute, the equivalent of a slow conventional refuelling stop. Many participants thought 20 miles per minute was still acceptable; few were ready to settle for less. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/f01HDyXU0e,
- This year, the national subsidy for NEVs in China will be cut by half for plug-in hybrid vehicles and BEVs. The minimum driving range of BEV is raised from 150 km up to 250 km, showing the intention to boost advanced drivetrains.
Prof. Dr. F. Küçükay, TU Braunschweig.
- Almost 40% of the audience opted for PHEV, followed by HEV at around 25% and fuel cell at 20%. BEV and 48V HEVs were favoured by just 10% of participants respectively, despite the fact that FCA is factoring 48V into its planning. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/foiwMAw6q9,
- A special feature of the NA market is the significance of Light Trucks, a breed rarely seen in Europe. This led to the question: How much range does a BEV SUV need to be a viable product? A clear majority (45%) voted for 300 to 400 miles. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/pUSI6BEKrs,
- The dual credit policy has been implemented in China.
According to the policy, automakers have to increase the portion of the NEV production from 8% in 2018 to 10% in 2019. This portion shall increase further to 12% in 2020.
Prof. Dr. Ferit Küçükay, @tuBraunschweig. https://t.co/4wfFHIDfkN
- Let´s get ready for the next round! We just published the #programme for the CTI SYMPOSIUM CHINA. Who will be participating? 23. - 25. September Shanghai. #CTI_Sym https://t.co/xbtI4jN8vp,