Chairmen and Advisory Board:
Royal Park Hotel Rochester | 600 East University Drive | Rochester, MI, 48307, US
Sneak peek: Speech about the current topic “Evaluation of semiconductors as legacy parts and how ISO/FDIS 26262-8:2018 can help”
- Jincheng Zhou, FOURIN Inc., is answering questions about the development trends in the automobile industry, the position of Chinese OEMs in competition with international players, levels of intelligent cars in the future, etc. Klick here! https://t.co/qalyoFUZ0g #CTI_Sym,
- The new challenges for the automotive industry were the focus of the panel discussion at the 18th CTI Symposium in Berlin. As usual, several topics were discussed and the audience was able to participate via smartphone voting. Click here! #CTI_Sym https://t.co/eSa5Vhqt4G,
- Video recording of the plenary speech „Path to plug in e-propulsion with balanced, scalable and sustainable products“. Hakan Yilmaz, CTO at BorgWarner USA, held this speech at the 18th CTI Symposium 2019 in Berlin. Click here to watch it! https://t.co/1Sz1mvnWv7 #CTI_sym,
- DHT is an innovative concept in terms of efficiency, costs and packaging. Philippe Ramet, Engineering Project Manager at PUNCH Powerglide elaborates this topic in the area of advantages, performance and flexibility. Click here and read more! #CTI_sym https://t.co/RYx7DwxARv,
- “A no-compromise design for electric drives.” In the plenary speech by Frank Bekemeier, CTO for e-mobility at Volkswagen AG, the topic of "the concept behind e-mobility for all" was dealt with. Read more on our website! #cti_sym https://t.co/qzVZSUq0B5,
- Are you curious to know how to create value from car data?
Receive valuable insights in our webinar on 19 February 2020 at 15:00 CET. This session will focus on the steps needed to expedite this data transformation.
Register now free of charge!