Do you want to be a part of this expert meeting in the US?
We are looking for your experience and expertise. We are asking you to share your time and talent to give a presentation at this international conference in regards to state-of-the-art and innovative technology and concepts in relation to cybersecurity and ISO 26262.
Speakers should submit their applications by 17 December 2018
Please download and save the interactive PDF file before filling in and sending it
EXAMPLES FOR APPROPRIATE CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- Current chances and challenges regarding 2nd edition ISO 26262
- Cybersecurity as it relates to functional safety (ISO/SAE 21434 „road vehicles – cybersecurity“ Current status and ongoing development)
- ‘Lessons learned’ (dos and don’ts) in the application of ISO
- Parallel implementation of ISO 26262 and other standards
- Questions that ISO 26262 has still not addressed
- Fail operational systems
- Automated/Autonomous driving
- Safety of the intended functionality (SOTIF)/nominal performance
Field reports are also welcome from other sectors that already have speci_ c standards on functional safety, such as medical technology and avionics.
PRESENTATION AND TIMEFRAME
Each conference paper has been allocated a time-slot of about minutes. The presentation proposal should take up at least one half and at most one page. The proposal must have a title and four sub-points, along with a short explanation of the contents. It should also include a few sentences outlining what expertise the speaker and his/her company have in ISO . The proposal must be in English. Please note that no travel costs or fees will be paid.Speakers should submit their applications by 17 December 2018