Software Drives - Transformation to large scale distributed automotive software
12 – 13 November 2019, Stuttgart, Germany
On 12 – 13 November 2019, decision-makers and developers from the industry will meet in Stuttgart to discuss the future of automotive software. At this year’s SOFTWARE DRIVES conference, we will focus on the transformation to large scale distributed automotive software:
- New business and collaboration models
- Software in the connected Vehicle
- Data-driven software development: virtual simulation and verification & validation
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
Our international experts will offer insights into these topics and will share essential learnings and knowledge exclusively with you. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this independent platform to exchange experiences and ideas. We are looking forward to seeing you in Stuttgart!
- Open Source: open software development, standardization & open interfaces
- Software Systems Engineering
- Service-oriented architecture
- Highly integrated control units
- Artificial intelligence
- Standard IT solutions
- Lifecycle management – updates & patches
- Collaboration models
- Validation platform
- Future technologies such as the in-car cloud
Important for networking on seeing new trends.
Marin Schlüter, Continental Automotive GmbH
Higher expert level, opportunities to network with each other.
Maximilian Miegler, Audi AG
Aktuelle News zum International Conference „Software Drives – Transformation to large scale distributed automotive software“:
[gs_8a] Prof. Dr Dr h.c. Manfred BroyChair Software & Systems EngineeringDepartment of InformaticsTechnical University of Munich Simon FürstHead of Department SoftwareArchitecture and Platform SoftwareBMW Group Steffen LuppVice President Automotive TechnologyAutomotive Systems IntegrationRobert Bosch GmbH Ralph MüllerDirector Ecosystem-EuropeEclipse Foundation [/gs_8a] [gs_4z] [sidebar id=”sidebar-01″] [/gs_4z]
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!