The Agile Automotive Conference 2016 is the leading international conference on application of agile values, principles, processes, methods, and practices in the development of automotive electronic systems, software, hardware, and mechanics. The conference will be held on 15th and 16th November 2016, Hotel Le Meridien, Stuttgart, Germany.
Use this unique platform to enhance your network and meet representatives from the industry key players and OEMs! Get an excellent overview on the latest technologies and trends in the world of agile in automotive.
Topics in 2016:
- Agile evolution – Agile at scale, SAFe/LeSS, agile transformation
- Agile workflow – Scrum/Kanban, Software, HW, ME development
- Agile organizational structures – Teams and Roles
- People in an agile environment – Cultures, values, and leadership patterns
- Customer orientation – Business models and business transformation
- Product development – agile PEP, Systems-of-systems, Tools, DevOps
- Automotive standards – Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, and Security integration
Renowned Advisory Panel completed