About this CTI conference
This conference will give diagnostic experts a chance to meet and network. Our speakers will share their knowledge, ideas, experiences and inspiration.
You will get the latest insights on how automotive diagnostics will change and get affected by automatization, connectivity and e-mobility.
Join us and don‘t miss the opportunity to be part of this conference and to meet the experts.
AT THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE WE WILL DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- How does the diagnostic system for the future
E/E architecture look like?
- What are use cases for remote applications?
- What is the impact of Big Data and AI and
what are the consequences for the vehicle design?
- Which service and diagnosis requirements are needed
for future mobility concepts?
- How will safety relevant systems be tested in the future?
- Which are the future trends of on-board diagnostics?
- What will be the leading communication technology
- What are the recent trends in RMI?
- How does IT change the processes in the repair workshop?
- What will be replaced by IT in the service workshop?
- How do network architectures in electric vehicles affect
- What are the effects of software architecture on diagnosis?
ROUNDTABLE SESSIONS AND SOLUTION FORUMS
2 INSPIRING DAYS
CTI Automotive Diagnostics 2018 Video
At this point we would like to draw your attention to the offer of our media partner Win-Verlag.
Author: DSA Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH The introduction of new functionalities such as autonomous driving or connectivity with external entertainment and IT systems is leading to fundamental technical adaptations in vehicle networks. These innovations, however, require new standards in vehicle diagnostics.
Would you like to get an insight into the delegate structure of the last two years? Then feel free to download the company list for free.