About this CTI conference
This conference will give diagnostic experts a chance to meet and network. Our speakers will share their knowledge, ideas, experiences and inspiration.
You will get the latest insights on how automotive diagnostics will change and get affected by automatization, connectivity and e-mobility.
Join us and don‘t miss the opportunity to be part of this conference and to meet the experts. We look forward to seeing you in Munich.
AT THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE WE WILL DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- How does the diagnostic system for the future
E/E architecture look like?
- What are use cases for remote applications?
- What is the impact of Big Data and AI and
what are the consequences for the vehicle design?
- Which service and diagnosis requirements are needed
for future mobility concepts?
- How will safety relevant systems be tested in the future?
- Which are the future trends of on-board diagnostics?
- What will be the leading communication technology
- What are the recent trends in RMI?
- How does IT change the processes in the repair workshop?
- What will be replaced by IT in the service workshop?
- How do network architectures in electric vehicles affect
- What are the effects of software architecture on diagnosis?
ROUNDTABLE SESSIONS AND SOLUTION FORUMS
2 INSPIRING DAYS
CTI Automotive Diagnostics 2018 Video
Jörg Fiedler, Product Owner, AVL DiTEST The talk will deliver first-hand experience about how to implement an onboard diagnostic client for SOTA and remote diagnostics. What are the key challenges we identified to create a SOTA system that updates a complete modern passenger car in the driveway of the customer? Which technological challenges need to […]
From: Günter Fahböck, Project Manager, Softing Automotive. Markus Steffelbauer, Head of Product Management and Marketing, Softing Automotive. Opportunity or risk? Familiar truths are a little tricky – while they are practical to use for a quick appraisal, they are not eternally true! And modern vehicle diagnostics is no exception. In the past you were able […]
Over 100 automotive professionals came together in March 2019 for the CTI Automotive Diagnostics conference in Munich. This summery gives you a detailed look into presentations of the first conference day.